Hot sounds, hot color. The perfect small synth now has a vibrant new look. The transparent red chassis and legendary sounds will make you stand out from the crowd.
Bring the Noise
Designed for the analog purist, MiniBrute packs an extraordinary potential for warm and powerful sounds into a very portable design. Loaded with the legendary Steiner-Parker multimode filter, a multi-wave Oscillator and Sub Oscillator, MiniBrute excels at delivering fat bass lines, screaming leads and fascinating sonic experiments.
You can process any external sound through its audio input, making this a powerhouse for adding warmth, grit and filter effects to drums, guitars, and more.
Bring the Fun
In a world dominated by hardware with too few controls and endless navigation in tiny LCD screens, MiniBrute brings back the fun with a true hands-on approach to synthesis.
You want it louder Grab the volume knob and crank it up. You want it brighter Grab the filter cutoff knob and crank it up. You want your sound to grow fangs and snarl like a beast Grab the Brute Factor knob and CRANK. IT. UP. It's that easy! No factory presets, no buried menus to deal with. MiniBrute is just honest and true analog synthesis.
Forget about tiny LCD screens, being lost in menus and sub-menus, and trying to remember double functions and complex procedures. MiniBrute brings back the fun and the immediate hands-on experience of synthesis.
When you want things to shake, grab the Sub Osc slider and bring it on. When you want it to sizzle, grab the filter knob and open it up. And when it's time to unleash the beast, grab the Brute Factor knob and turn it loose! It's that easy.
1. Oscillator/Sub: Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle waves with unique modifiers. Ultra Saw makes for huge sounds, Metalizer adds complex harmonics to the triangle wave. Sub Osc will rattle the house.
2. Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter: Beefy filter with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, and Notch modes. Resonance can be pushed into self oscillation.
3. Brute Factor: The Brute Factor can add subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
4. Two 4 Stage Envelopes: ADSR Type Envelope generators with a fast/slow mode allow for the sharpest attacks or for extra long release times.
5. Arpeggiator: Flexible arpeggiator allows for instant melodic phrases. Syncs to MIDI clock over USB and MIDI In to play in sync with your favorite DAW.
6.Two LFOs: The main modulation LFO supplies 6 waveforms and can run in sync to the Arpeggiator. Bipolar modulation destinations allow for an amazing variety of sonic possibilites. The Vibrato LFO allows for trills and standard vibrato.
7. Performance Controls: Mod Wheel & Aftertouch destinations, Glide and Pitch Bend amounts can all be set.
8. Keyboard with Aftertouch: 25-note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch. Octave buttons allow a range of 6 octaves.
9. Oscillator Mixer: Allows for mixing the levels of the suboscillator, the individual waveforms of the main oscillator, the noise generator and the external inputs.
10. CV Gate In/Out: Connect MiniBrute with your vintage analog gear.
11. Audio In/Out: Process audio through MiniBrute; connect it to your favorite audio devices.
12. MIDI In/Out: Connect and sync MiniBrute to any DAW or hardware MIDI equipment.
13. USB In/Out: Control MiniBrute from your DAW or use it as a master keyboard.
100% Analog audio signal path
Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass)