Digital Audio Denmark MOM Monitor Operation Module
MPN #DAD MOM
The MOM is a monitor controller with talkback, summing, folddown and Speaker up-match
The Pro | Mon Monitor Control option enables the AX32 AD/DA Converter and digital matrix, as well as the DX32 Digital audio interface and matrix, to operate as an audio signal processor providing high resolution signal summing and low latency routing of monitor signals. AX32 has as well an option for speaker correction EQ and bass management. The monitor control is managed via the DADman 5.2 software application, which has support for the EUCON 3 control protocol, enabling full control of the monitor functionality from the Avid S6, S3, PT Dock and the Pro Tools Control surfaces. Tactile control of monitor parameters can be made using one or more MOM - Monitor Operation Modules.
- Monitor controller with talkback, summing, folddown and Speaker up-match
- Support for all immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos(TM) and home Atmos(TM)
- Configurable for any audio format eg. mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1.6, and up-to 128 channels
- Control via the DAD MOM - Monitor Operating Module
- Control via EUCON 3 from Avid? S6, S3, PT Dock and PT Control
- Built-in matrix for flexible routing and digital insert
- Pristine A/D and D/A conversion and optional mic pre
- Digital I/O via MADI, AES3, Dante? and SDI
- Fixed 7 sample latency on all signal paths and 32 bit floating point summing processing
- Speaker Processing and Bass Management via the SPQ Speaker Processor EQ option
October 17, 2020
Solid Little Unit
This unit is the perfect companion to my Avid MTRX Studio with its built in SPQ monitor controller.
The MOM is very solid and of exceptional quality.The buttons are firm and easy to operate and the big monitor Knob is one of the finest I have ever felt or used. Read more
Power Over Ethernet functionality means that I only need one cable running over my desktop for both power and data, but if you don't have a PoE switch a separate power supply is provided. Physically the MOM is compact so that it does not take up valuable desk real estate, as well as being heavy enough to remain in place. The 4 virtual switch layers allows much more flexibility than is immediately evident, while still maintaining the small footprint. The gold metal and black livery is also quite attractive.
View more products from Digital Audio Denmark