Digital Audio Denmark SPQ - Speaker Processing
The SPQ system consist of a DSP card that you can install in one of the 8 card slots of AX32.
The SPQ Speaker Processor System is extremely flexible and you can match it to any speaker configuration, including immersive audio formats such as Dolby Atmos.
Management of the controls is handled via the DADman control software, where you can configure processing for all output channels in the defined monitor profile - also on cue signals. Processing can be applied for room tuning, bass management and equalizing of cue and monitor signals. And you can easily save and recall all configurations in the DADman monitor profile.
- DSP/FPGA Card for AX32
- Room Tuning with up to 16 Filters Per Channel
- Bass Management with Support for Multiple Subs
- 1024 IIR Filters
- 128 channels @ 48 kHz
- Sample Rates from 44,1 to 384 kHz
- Adjustable Latency up to 800ms Per Channel
- Speaker Match Between Various Immersive Audio Formats
Write a review about the Digital Audio Denmark SPQ - Speaker Processing
View more products from Digital Audio Denmark