Heritage Audio RAM System 2000
The RAM System 2000 is a monitor controller with Bluetooth, Multiple Speaker Pair Outputs, DA Converter, Cue Input and Output, Talkback and Headphone Amps
Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this whole new line is the result of more than 2 years of intensive, full time R&D at the Heritage Audio Headquarters.
With audiophile grade sound quality in mind and sets of features custom tailored for studios of all kinds, sizes and budgets, the R.A.M. systems share the same state of the art technology and core analog audio path, from the smallest brother, the RAM System 500, to the full featured, 5.1 ready, RAM System 5000.
All 3 products employ relay switching all the way through as their working principle, including the 64 step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level, only previously found in the mega expensive units.
Also present is the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices.
A classic look, with massive red knob for easily dialing of the 64 steps of attenuation, rounds the pack.
The RAM Systems finally makes mastering grade monitoring affordable.
- 64 step, relay ladder attenuator based, master volume control in 1dB steps.
- All gold plated relay based switching of every function, including inputs and outputs.
- Burr Brown, state of the art analog circuitry, used throughout for the lowest noise and distortion, and highest transparency technology can deliver nowadays.
- Ultra high current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones - high or low impedance- to deafening levels without any coloration or noise
- Desktop format with classic look.
- All functions on high quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 3 pairs of balanced +4 analog inputs ( input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable).
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians.
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector.
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 pairs of OUTPUTS.
- Independent MIX output, which follows Input, pre fader.
- Independent Subwoofer output for easily sharing it between different speaker pairs.
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers.
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings.
- Built in talback, with console like management, including Talback to cue, talback to mix and talkback to all.
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- LED metering included.
August 30, 2018
RAM System 2000
It sounds wonderful and solid, only thing I would like to see changed is a single function mono button and a volume for the talkback
April 29, 2018
Super happy with the Heritage RAM 2000. It works just as advertised and sounds great. The Bluetooth feature is brilliant, as it is so nice to have it simple for clients to patch quickly into the studio monitors.
Downside: I wish there was a version in between the RAM 2000 and 5000... Read more
for example a RAM 2000 with rackmount and remote.. but not all the 5.1 options. The cords coming out the back of the RAM 2000 are a little unappealing...but not enough to warrant doubling the price to upgrade to the RAM 5000. That is my only complaint - which I knew before I purchased the unit.
Great sounding product and great features.
View more products from Heritage Audio